Students Share Their SLS Experience
Xổ số đài thoải máiApplicants and prospective students are strongly encouraged to visit the law school and Stanford campus.
Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Stanford, CA 94305
Visitors can enjoy free campus walking tours. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the SLS calendar to see if there is a special event taking place on the same day.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com for more information.
Xổ số đài thoải máiTuition for 2019-20 is $62,175. Tuition is due in October, January, and April.
The purpose of student financial aid is to assist students who would otherwise be unable to pursue a legal education at Stanford. Approximately 78 percent of the student body receives tuition fellowship or loan assistance, with the average fellowship portion per recipient totaling about $23,000 annually. Aid is awarded on the basis of demonstrated need and is provided through a combination of tuition fellowships, government guaranteed loans and private loans.
Xổ số đài thoải máiAt the heart of the Stanford campus and the center of university life, Munger Residence is an on-campus home base created specifically for Stanford Law and other Stanford graduate students. In fact, lawyers-in-training had direct input in the design process, resulting in a setting that supports lively interaction among students in and beyond law, business, and the sciences while providing respite from the intensity of law school.
Munger Residence brings the best of campus housing design to Stanford, where the limitless exchange of ideas fuels learning and innovation. Open common areas; architecture that fosters community; the largest apartments on campus, with contemporary appointments and amenities; a café and convenience store — all contribute to a comfortable, collaborative living environment enriched by cross-disciplinary dialogue.
Other housing options besides Munger Residence includes:
- : This apartment complex houses single students, couples, and students with children in studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. All students with partners or spouses and/or children who live on campus are assigned to Escondido Village.
- :This graduate apartment complex consisting of 112 single-student two-bedroom apartments. Each furnished apartment is about 575 square feet and has its own bathroom, living-dining room, kitchen, and storage closet.
- : This is a graduate apartment complex that houses 779 single students in two-and four-bedroom apartments. The two-bedroom apartments vary a bit in shape and size, but the average is about 575 square feet where as the four-bedroom apartments are about 1040 square feet and have two bathrooms.
- : This graduate residential complex located just a few blocks from the Stanford Business School. The Center houses more than 200 students, primarily first-year MBAs, but law school students are welcomed to apply for housing in the center. Each suite is 700 square feet with a private living area, bath, and a full kitchen shared with one other resident.
Stanford is located in Santa Clara County and immediately to the north is San Mateo County. There are numerous cities surrounding Stanford, going all the way north to San Francisco and all the way south to San Jose. The following communities located within 10 miles of campus:
- East Palo Alto
- Los Altos/Los Altos Hills
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Portola Valley
- Redwood City
Xổ số đài thoải máiAll incoming students and returning students are eligible to access the which include rental listings of available rooms, places to share, apartments, cottages, houses, condominiums, and temporary rentals in the communities surrounding Stanford. Several local newspapers such as , , , and run housing advertisements.
Xổ số đài thoải máiEach year Stanford Law typically receives about 4,500 applications from potential students from all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and 57 countries. Of those, some 180 join our vibrant community. Students come from across the United States and around the globe—from careers in the public and private sector, small liberal arts colleges and institutes of technology, military academies and academies of art, theological seminaries and medical schools, distinguished state universities and centuries-old private universities.
In order to keep you apprised of your application status, we are providing an online status page. To view the status of your application, please click on the link below in order to access the password protected online status page. If you encounter difficulty accessing the page, note that bookmarking the site may be problematic. We also have been advised that Internet Explorer is the most suitable browser.